- Heggies will not make unsolicited contact with you via email, nor will we sell, rent or exchange customer information with anyone else for marketing purposes. We share relevant information only with those parties entrusted with the processing of your account and the fulfilment of your order. We have established procedures to protect your privacy - and we uphold them vigorously.
- We will not share your information with any third parties
- From time to time we may pass names and addresses only to a mailing company for posting our catalogues bearing our company name on our behalf. This company will never use the information to post material that was not provided by us.
- We only obtain information from you when you enter it on the ordering page, and we only request the information that is required to efficiently process your order. The entries marked with a * are required to allow us to process your order, other items are optional but are useful in the event that we need to contact you about your order.
- The only other item of information that is collected automatically is the IP address used for your current Internet connection session (this is for security and fraud prevention purposes only).
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive our occasional email newsletters. This is an opt-in email list, meaning that you must tick the box to join the list (the default is ticked). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
- When you add an item to the basket we set a cookie so that as you continue to view other pages on the website we can keep track of your basket. This cookie just stores a unique basket reference number. It does not store any personal information and does not even store what is in your basket. It will expire when you complete checkout or after three hours if you leave without going through checkout. If you choose to block these cookies the website may not work correctly for you (you may find items do not remain in your basket as you browse the website).
- If you clicked a link from one of our affiliate adverts a cookie is used to track this so that the correct affiliate gets credit for the referral. This cookie just stores an affiliate reference and does not store any personal information. It will expire after 30 days. If you choose block these cookies the website will continue to work as normal for you.
- None of these cookies store any personal data about you, nor can they be used to identify you in any way. Our cookies can only be accessed by our website, and we cannot access cookies from any other websites, so we can only actually get back information we have previously sent.
- By using the website without blocking cookies you accept that cookies will be used and stored on your computer as detailed above.
- If you wish to block some or all of these cookies please refer to the help system in your web browser. With the range of different browsers available (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari etc) together with different version numbers and operating systems we cannot give specific instructions here. However in most cases you should check the settings in Options – Privacy or similar.
- If you choose to block our cookies or all cookies and are then unable to order online, you are welcome to order by telephone instead.
Ordering Online & Security
- Shopping at Heggies is safe. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all your personal information. All credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateway, PayPal, who are approved by all leading card issuers and are compliant with the latest PCI-DSS card processing regulations.
- “We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties”
- If you want to check that the connection is via SSL, right-click on the page (the order entry and confirmation pages only) and choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
- If you are still unsure about sending your credit or debit card details to us over the Internet, please telephone 01432 273 300 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Saturday and speak to one of our customer service representatives to place your order.
- Alternatively you can pay by cheque or postal order.
- We do not store or process any credit or debit card details through any of our computer systems or internet servers. For online payments the card details are processed and held by PayPal and are not available to us. For telephone orders we process the payment directly through our terminal.
- All order paperwork is securely destroyed one month after completion of your order.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the security or any other aspect of our website and systems please email our webmaster, email@example.com
- The contents of this website are copyright © Heggies 2011.
- Copyright in some product images is owned by our suppliers or their agents..
- Products sold by Heggies may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. Heggies acknowledges those rights.
- The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase. Please note that your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock.
- The laws of England and Wales will govern your use of this Web site.
- If any provision of this document is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- In all cases our maximum liability to you is the full purchase price you paid for the goods.
- Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer.