Terms & Conditions
- Heggies of Hereford is part of Heggies Ltd
- Our registered company address is Heggies of Hereford Ltd, 4 Yazor Road, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 2AJ, England.
- We are registered with Companies House. Our company registration number is 04081558.
- Our VAT registration number is 771602635
- "We", "us", "our", "company" and similar terms refer to Heggies.
- "You", "your", "customer" and similar terms refer to the customer who is purchasing Goods from Heggies.
- "Goods" and "items" refers to any products currently or previously offered for sale on the Heggies website.
- "Order", "ordered" and similar terms refer to the process by the customer of selecting goods and making the necessary payment to Heggies.
- "Website" refers to the Heggies website at www.heggiesofhereford.co.uk
- Our agreement to supply the goods to you is made on the date we dispatch the goods to the address you supplied when you ordered the goods.
- Title in the Goods shall pass to you on the date we dispatch the Goods to the address given when you ordered the Goods.
- The product photos and colour swatches are scanned from the manufacturers' catalogues, provided electronically by the manufacturers or taken in-house.
- Because colours representation in photography, printing, scanning and computer monitors can vary, the colour swatches should be used for guidance only.
- Some product styles may have been changed slightly since the publicity photos were taken, or may vary between different colours/finishes of the product. The photos should therefore be used as a general indication of the style and fit only.
- If you wish to clarify any product details before ordering please contact us.
- All prices on this website are quoted in UK Pounds. Prices include VAT where applicable but exclude postage and packaging.
- The prices and promotions offered on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in our stores.
- We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the website. Similarly, our stores are under no obligation to honour any website price or promotion.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the period specified in the promotion. If no period is specified we may alter or end the promotion and price reductions at any time.
- All "was" prices have been charged for a continuous period of 28 days in the last six months either on one of our websites or in one of our stores. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and product specifications on the website at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- We may issue promotional offer codes entitling the user to a discount off the total order value. The offer code must be entered during checkout when ordering online or quoted before making payment when ordering by telephone. It cannot be applied at a later time after payment is complete. Only one offer code may be used for each order.
Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- All credit and debit card payments are taken at the time you place your order.
- If either you or we cancel part or all of the order the relevant amount will be refunded onto your card. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Delta, JCB and Solo.
- All online credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateway, PayPal, who are approved by all leading card issuers.
- All telephone credit and debit card payments are processed manually in our offices through our card processing terminal which is also processed via Paypal.
- The transaction will appear as a payment to "Heggies Ltd" or "Heggies of Hereford" on your card statement.
Due to the nature of our product we currently only accept orders for delivery to the UK
Postage & Packaging
- UK orders under £100have a flat rate delivery charge of £4.95 per order for Private Courier.
- UK orders of £100 and over standard delivery is FREE
- All UK orders are sent by APC Couriers
- Orders dispatched to arrive the next day however you can specify which date you would like delivery
- All deliveries must be signed for on receipt; however you may designate a safe place where we can leave your order. Please note we cannot be held responsible for damaged items should you decide to choose this option.
- Most UK orders should be delivered within one week.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark will take up to two weeks.
- However we ask customers to allow up to three weeks for delivery in the event that any items are temporarily out of stock.
- If we are unable to deliver within this period we will contact you straight away.
- You may receive separate packages which arrive on different days. We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- Should your order not arrive within 7 days of dispatch notification please contact us so that we can investigate.
- You can specify any UK delivery address, for example your home, your neighbour's, your workplace or anywhere else you like.
- We may need to carry out additional security checks if the delivery address is different to that cardholder address, which may delay your order. To help us with these checks please include the name of the householder at the delivery address rather than your name.
- You will receive an electronic receipt by email, which included your order number. In case of any queries, you will need to quote your order number and name to one of our customer service representatives.
- If you pay online by credit or debit card you will receive a payment confirmation email from our payment gateway, Paypal.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your goods are despatched which will contain the items despatched, the carrier name and their tracking reference.
- If the delivery address is the same as the credit or debit cardholder's address a paper copy of the receipt will be included with your goods.
- If the delivery address is different a delivery note will be included with the goods and a receipt will be posted to the cardholder address.
- If you require a further copy of your invoice please contact us to request it. All requested duplicate invoices are sent by post to the cardholder address.
Tracking your Order
- If you have created an account on our website you will be able to view a list of all your orders and track their status online. Simply log in then click Order History.
- If you did not create an account when you ordered you can track the status of an individual order by entering the order number and email address on the Order Tracking page.
- We will send you an email when your goods are despatched containing the name of the delivery company and their tracking number, so that you can track delivery progress on their website.
- This email will list the items despatched. If the despatch does not complete your order then the outstanding items will be sent shortly.
- If you require further assistance please contact us.
- Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
- If you wish to cancel or change your order, please call us on 01432 273 300 (international +44 1432 273 300) between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Saturday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We advise you to email us immediately, or call us between 09:30 and 10:30, to stand the best chance of catching us before your order is processed. If you email us, please include a daytime telephone number.
- Please have your order number available when you call, or include it in your email.
- If you contact us before your order has been processed, we will be happy to alter or cancel it.
- If we have already sent your order, you will need to refuse the delivery or return it to us as soon as you receive it (please refer to the Returns information above). We will refund your payment when we receive the returned or refused package. Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
- We are confident that you will be happy with our service. If anything is not right, please call us on 01432 273 300 (international +44 1432 273 300) between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Saturday, or email email@example.com
- When you email us, please include a daytime telephone number if possible.
- We will do everything we can to quickly resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- We will deal with your complaint efficiently, and will contact you within two working days to discuss the matter and resolve the problem.
- We take great care to ensure the information and prices on this website are accurate and current. However, no matter how carefully we check it, errors do occasionally slip through. Any errors discovered will be corrected as soon as we become aware of them.
- If you notice any errors or inconsistencies please let us know.
- In the unlikely event that a website error affects your order, we will contact you before we process your order to discuss the matter. If you discover any errors after we have processed your order, you are of course welcome to cancel your order and return the goods.